- All-Time Roster
Every Met player... EVER!
- Mug Shots
The pretty ones and the ugly ones -- we have them all!
- Player Awards
Cy Young, Rookie of the Year, Hall of Fame, and more.
Over a thousand player transactions -- in chronological order!
- Managers and Coaches
The men who have led the Mets, and the men who helped them.
- Mets Staff
Executives, General Managers, Broadcasters, and more. (And Jane Jarvis too!)
Perfect for planning your Mets pilgrimages!
- Oldest Living Mets
See which Mets players have spent the most time walking the Earth.
Mets players and personnel who are no longer with us.
- Game Results
All the wins, all the losses. Includes box scores and score cards!
- Walkoff Wins and Losses
Interactively search for the happiest and saddest endings to Mets games.
- Post-Season Games
How the Mets have fared in the games that count the most!
- No-Hitters and One-Hitters
See a list of every no-hitter and one-hitter pitched by the Mets, or against them. One of these categories was frustratingly empty for over fifty years, but not anymore!
- All-Star Games
Mets who have appeared in baseball's Mid-Summer Classic
- Opponents and Ballparks
See the Mets won-lost record against every team, and in every ballpark in which they've played!
- Daily Standings
What was the Mets' pennant outlook on any given day in past seasons?
- Yearly Finishes
The heights and the depths: the Mets won-lost record at the end of each season.
- Interactive Statistics
Endless fun! Career, season, and individual game records at your fingertips!
- Team Leaders
Players who led the Mets in various categories, from season to season.
- Decade Leaders
Mets history broken down into ten-year chunks!
- Fan Memories
Insightful. Poignant. Thrilling. Somber. Nutty. Our visitors have submitted thousands of thoughts and memories of the Mets and the games they've played.
- Mets Uniforms
It's more than just laundry! Trace the evolution of the Mets official uniform over the years.
- Uniform Numbers
In association with Mets By the Numbers, we present a full history of who wore what number, and when!
- Baseball Cards
Our collection of home-made baseball cards, in the style of the classic Topps cards of the 1970's.
Ultimate Mets Database popularity ranking: 211 of 1007 players
John Howard Fisher
Born: March 4, 1939 at Frostburg, Md.
Throws: Right Bats: Right
Height: 6.02 Weight: 225
Jack Fisher was the most popular Ultimate Mets Database daily lookup on November 9, 2015.
First Mets game:
April 17, 1964
Last Mets game:
September 27, 1967
- Established a Mets season record for Innings Pitched in 1965 with 253.2. Broken by Tom Seaver in 1968 with 278.
- Tied Mets season record of 24 Losses in 1965. Record was previously set by Roger Craig in 1962.
- Tied Mets season record of 34 Games Started in 1964. Record was previously set by Jay Hook in 1962 and tied by Al Jackson in 1963 and Tracy Stallard in 1964. Set new record in 1965 with 36.
Pitching Record with New York Mets
- Led National League in losses with 24 in 1965 and with 18 in 1967.
- Led National League in runs allowed with 121 in 1967.
- Led National League in earned runs allowed with 119 in 1967.
Tied for National League lead in earned runs allowed with 111 in 1965.
- Led Mets in games with 43 in 1965.
- Led Mets in innings pitched with 227.2 in 1964, with 253.2 in 1965 and with 230.0 in 1966.
- Tied for Mets lead in wins with 8 in 1965 and with 11 in 1966.
- Led Mets in losses with 24 in 1965, with 14 in 1966 and with 18 in 1967.
- Led Mets in earned run average with 3.94 in 1965.
- Led Mets in hits allowed with 256 in 1964, with 252 in 1965, with 229 in 1966 and with 251 in 1967.
- Led Mets in runs allowed with 124 in 1964, with 121 in 1965, with 108 in 1966 and with 121 in 1967.
- Led Mets in earned runs allowed with 107 in 1964, with 111 in 1965, with 94 in 1966 and with 115 in 1967.
- Led Mets in walks with 68 in 1965.
- Led Mets in strikeouts with 127 in 1966.
- Led Mets in home runs allowed with 23 in 1964, with 22 in 1965, with 26 in 1966 and with 21 in 1967.
- Led Mets in games started with 36 in 1965 and with 33 in 1966.
Tied for Mets lead in games started with 34 in 1964.
- Led Mets in complete games with 10 in 1965.
Tied for Mets lead in complete games with 10 in 1966.
- Tied for Mets lead in shutouts with 2 in 1966.
Games where Jack Fisher had 10 or more Strikeouts
vs. Cincinnati (NL) 06/12/66.
Mets record in games started by Jack Fisher
1964: (14-20) 1965: (11-25) 1966: (16-17) 1967: (10-20)
Copyright 1999-2015, The Ultimate Mets Database